The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Growing Up WILD: Connect Young Learners to the OutdoorsSat Jun 2 2018, 8:30am CDT - 12:30pm CDT
- GEOG 4133/5133 Geo-Inquiry-BiodiversityWed Jun 6 2018 - Thu Jun 7 2018
- GEOG 4133/5133 Geo-Inquiry-Mississippi RiverThu Jun 14 2018 - Fri Jun 15 2018
- Outdoor Learning Environments ConferenceMon Jun 18 2018 - Tue Jun 19 2018
- Traveling Ecotour for Iowa Educators: Loess Hills - Lewis & ClarkMon Jun 18 2018 - Tue Jun 19 2018