The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- NAEYC Professional Learning InstituteSun Jun 11 2017 - Wed Jun 14 2017
- Taking STEM Outside: WILD Project-based Learning in Your SchoolyardMon Jun 12 2017 - Tue Jun 13 2017
- Water Rocks! SummitWed Jun 14 2017 - Thu Jun 15 2017
- Taking STEM Outside: WILD Project-based Learning in Your SchoolyardWed Jun 14 2017 - Thu Jun 15 2017
- [NAAEE Webinar] Social Movements in EE: What's the Connection?Wed Jun 14 2017, 2:00pm CDT