The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- NAAEE Webinar: Wild Contagious HopeTue May 2 2017, 2:00pm CDT
- Free Webinar: Enhancing Knowledge and Skill Development by Gently Guiding PlayTue May 9 2017, 2:00pm CDT
- NAAEE Webinar: Guidelines for Excellence in Community EngagementTue May 9 2017, 3:00pm CDT
- ICEC Member Day at Reiman GardensSat May 20 2017, 12:30pm CDT
- NAEYC Professional Learning InstituteSun Jun 11 2017 - Wed Jun 14 2017