The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Performance Assessment in the NGSS Classroom: Implications for PracticeMon Jan 8 2018 - Fri Mar 30 2018
- Creating Instructionally-Embedded Performance Assessments for the NGSS ClassroomMon Jan 8 2018 - Fri Mar 30 2018
- Exploring Iowa's Natural Resources (Online)Sun Jan 14 2018 - Sun May 6 2018
- 10th Annual Day of InsectsSat Mar 24 2018
- Outdoor Photography WorkshopSat Mar 24 2018, 10:00am CDT