The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Exploring Iowa's Natural Resources Runs 1/15/17 to 5/1/17 - Online Course Registration DeadlineMon Jan 9 2017, 12:15am CST - 11:45pm CST
- Executive Committee (ExCom) MeetingThu Jan 12 2017, 6:30pm CST
- ICEC Winter Workshop 2017Fri Feb 3 2017, 9:00am CST - Sat Feb 4 2017, 3:00pm CST
- Annual Membership MeetingFri Feb 3 2017, 7:00pm CST
- Fish Iowa! Ice Fishing Workshop for EducatorsFri Feb 10 2017 - Sun Feb 12 2017