The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Exploring Iowa's Natural ResourcesTue Sep 4 2018 - Sun Dec 30 2018
- Workshop: Biomimicry and ImitationFri Nov 30 2018 - Sat Dec 1 2018
- BEETLES Leadership InstitutesSun Dec 9 2018 - Fri Dec 14 2018
- Workshop: Habitats and AdaptationsFri Jan 18 2019 - Sat Jan 19 2019
- Environmental Issues Instruction (Eii) Presents:
Water Connects Us All: Growing Networks for Clean and Safe Water in the HeartlandFri Feb 8 2019 - Fri Apr 5 2019