The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Exploring Iowa's Natural Resources (Online)Sun Sep 17 2017 - Wed Jan 17 2018
- ICEC Winter Workshop 2018Fri Feb 2 2018, 8:30am CST - 4:30pm CST
- STEM Pre-Service Teacher ConferenceFri Mar 2 2018 - Sat Mar 3 2018
- Growing Up WILD TrainingTue Mar 13 2018, 6:00pm CDT - 9:00pm CDT
- 10th Annual Day of InsectsSat Mar 24 2018