The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Taking STEM Outside: WILD Project-based Learning in Your SchoolyardTue Jul 25 2017 - Wed Jul 26 2017
- MAEE Annual ConferenceFri Jul 28 2017 - Sun Jul 30 2017
- Liberty Utilities Energy Education WorkshopTue Aug 1 2017
- Taking STEM Outside: WILD Project-based Learning in Your SchoolyardTue Aug 1 2017 - Wed Aug 2 2017
- IAN Summer WorkshopWed Aug 2 2017 - Fri Aug 4 2017