Demonstrate your leadership in the conservation education community!
ICEC is Iowa’s professional membership-based environmental education organization. Our organizational members members are staunch supporters of environmental education in Iowa, and lead the way for the improvement and expansion of EE in Iowa. Our members are the foundation of ICEC’s success. We can’t thank them enough!
Non-Profit Organization Membership: any non-profit organization, agency, school, club, or other group that supports the ICEC’s mission and activities. Each organization may designate four individuals to represent it in the affairs of ICEC. Each individual possesses all rights of individual membership.
Corporate Membership: any profit foundation, business, industrial firm, or corporation that supports the ICEC’s mission and activities. Each company may designate two individuals to represent it in the affairs of ICEC. Each individual possesses all rights of individual membership.
Organizational membership benefits include:
- Discounted rates for designated individuals at ICEC Winter Workshop and events
- Support services and resources for environmental education
- Listing on ICEC website as organizational member
- Invitation to share upcoming events on ICEC’s community calendar
- Networking with the environmental education community at ICEC events and social media
- Recognition as a supporter of a nationally recognized environmental education association
- Demonstrate leadership in the environmental education community
Corporations will enjoy all benefits listed above plus:
- Link to corporate website from ICEC website
- Promotion of your green practices, events, and tools in our monthly membership emails
- Special recognition as a corporate member at ICEC’s Winter Workshop and events (name tag w/ designation as corporate supporter)
- Brand/logo placement on ICEC Winter Workshop materials and discounted exhibitor rate
Payments made between October 1st and December 31st will be valid for membership through the end of the following calendar year. Questions about membership can be directed to Alicia Vasto, ICEC Executive Director at 515-729-1047 or via email at email@example.com. Thank you for supporting ICEC!