The Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC) is a non-profit organization with a long-standing tradition of providing professional development to formal and non-formal educators in conservation and environmental education. ICEC is the unifying voice for conservation and environmental education in Iowa. Individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting conservation and environmental education in Iowa are key players in the success of ICEC.
- Workshop: Habitats and AdaptationsFri Jan 18 2019 - Sat Jan 19 2019
- Environmental Issues Instruction (Eii) Presents:
Water Connects Us All: Growing Networks for Clean and Safe Water in the HeartlandFri Feb 8 2019 - Fri Apr 5 2019
- Iowa Conservation Education SummitThu Feb 21 2019, 9:00am CST
- Workshop: Nature-centered Science for PreK-2Fri Feb 22 2019 - Sat Feb 23 2019
- ICEC Winter Workshop 2019: STEM and EEFri Feb 22 2019 - Sat Feb 23 2019