ICEC sponsored and co-sponsored events appear first.
Under the Happenings menu, click on “Partner Events” to see upcoming offerings from our organizational members and “Other Events” submitted that may be of interest to ICEC members.
- This event has passed.
Postponed – GUW – Reconnecting Children with Nature
April 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This training has been postponed, as soon as rescheduled, will update!
Target Audience: Open to all Early Childhood Educators working with children age 3-7
Early childhood professionals will:
- Find new ways to build on children’s sense of wonder.
- Discover ideas related to exploring the world just outside their doors.
- Receive a guide with 27 nature-based themes.
- Sample snack ideas.
- Get take-home family activities to send home with youth.
Register Today! CAPACITY is LIMITED!
Registration deadline is Friday, April 3 to guarantee books.
Cost: $15.00 Per Participant– includes lunch, activity materials, and a complete guide.
- Go to the Iowa Child Care Providers Training Registry to sign up (Click on Search Trainings, then search Growing Up WILD with the date of April 18.)
- Call (712-957-5045) or email (email@example.com) the ISU Extension and Outreach O’Brien County office to notify them of your enrollment.
- Submit fee by Friday, April 3, 2020 to ISU Extension and Outreacy O’Brien County, PO Box 99, Primghar, IA 51245
Questions? Contact Kate at 712-957-5045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Held rain or shine; dress for the weather as we will be going outside. No refunds after deadline. Please, adult participants only.
CDA Content Area 2—Steps to advance children’s physical and intellectual