ICEC sponsored and co-sponsored events appear first.
Under the Happenings menu, click on “Partner Events” to see upcoming offerings from our members and organizational partners and “Other Events” submitted that may be of interest to ICEC members.
- This event has passed.
Midwest Environmental Education Conference
July 26 - July 29
July 26-29, 2021 ~ Luther College in Decorah, Iowa
Exploring Community: Land, Water, People
The conference keynote and sessions will focus on the ideas of re-defining community to include all land, water, and people, and building healthy, resilient, vibrant communities for all.
Conference registration closes July 2, 2021
Multiple ticket options are available to accommodate different schedules:
- Early bird pricing through June 16, 2021!
- Full conference registration – $225
- Full conference registration for college students, interns, and AmeriCorps Member – $115
- Tuesday only – $115
- Wednesday only – $115
- Regular conference pricing beginning June 17, 2021:
- Full conference registration – $300
- Full conference rate for college students, interns, and AmeriCorps Member – $150
- Tuesday only – $150
- Wednesday only – $150
- Pre-Conference Sessions available to full conference attendees
- Youth – Mental Health First Aid Training (limit of 25, $50)
- Beginning to End – Create an Environmental Distance Learning Experience (minimum of 5, max of 15 participants)
- NAAEE Guidelines and WILD Training (limit of 20)
- PayPal Express option (to ICEC PayPal)
- Invoice option (Check / warrant payable to ICEC)
All conference activities are subject to change.
COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be in place. By registering, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines laid out by MEEC, which will be in compliance with those provided by Luther College, the City of Decorah, the State of Iowa, and/or the CDC at the time of the conference.
Conference cancellation policy
- All cancellations received before July 9, 2021, will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- All Cancellations after July 9, 2021 will be subject to a $175 Cancellation fee.