How can you get involved?
Join ICEC! Whether you are an educator, administrator, resource manager, or simply a supporter of environmental education in our state, your contribution is important to our mission.
As a private nonprofit organization, ICEC is funded through a combination of grants and the generous support of our members and donors. ICEC gratefully accepts donations to support our work expanding environmental education in the state of Iowa.
- Be part of the environmental education movement in Iowa
- Help create conservation-minded communities
- Provide professional development opportunities and scholarships for educators and students
- Support the recognition of the best in environmental education in the state of Iowa
- Receive a tax-deduction for charitable giving to a nonprofit
Members and donors receive regular email communications about relevant environmental education news and upcoming professional development opportunities.
Members will be added to our member directory to continue to grow our network of environmental education professionals. Members also have access to our discussion forums.
With 501(c)(3) status, all donations to ICEC qualify for maximum tax deductions.
To speak with someone about donating to ICEC, please contact Alicia Vasto, Executive Director at 515-729-1047 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org