How can you get involved?
Join ICEC! Whether you are an educator, administrator, resource manager, or simply a supporter of environmental education in our state, your contribution is important to our mission.
- Be part of the environmental education movement in Iowa
- Help create conservation-minded communities
- Provide professional development opportunities and scholarships for educators and students
- Support the recognition of the best in environmental education in the state of Iowa
- Receive a tax-deduction for charitable giving to a nonprofit
As a private, nonprofit organization, ICEC is funded through a combination of grants and the generous support of our members. ICEC gratefully accepts additional donations to support our work expanding environmental education in the state of Iowa.
With 501(c)(3) status, all donations to ICEC qualify for maximum tax deductions.
Annual membership dues start at $30. Checks may be made out to ICEC and mailed to P.O. Box 3616, Urbandale, IA 50323.
To speak with someone about donating to ICEC, please contact Alicia Vasto, ICEC Executive Director at 515-729-1047 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org