Demonstrate your leadership in the conservation education community!
ICEC is Iowa’s professional membership-based conservation education organization. Our members are staunch supporters of conservation education, and lead the way for the improvement and expansion of conservation education in Iowa. Our members are the foundation of ICEC’s success. We can’t thank them enough!
Non-Profit Organization Membership: any non-profit organization, agency, school, club, or other group that supports the ICEC’s mission and activities. Each organization may designate four individuals to represent the organization in the affairs of ICEC. Each individual possesses all rights of individual membership.
Corporate Membership: any profit foundation, business, industrial firm, or corporation that supports the ICEC’s mission and activities. Each company may designate two individuals to represent your business in the affairs of ICEC. Each individual possesses all rights of individual membership.
Organizational membership benefits include:
- Discounted rates for designated individuals at ICEC Winter Workshop and events
- Support services and resources for environmental education
- Listing on ICEC website as organizational member
- Invitation to share upcoming events on ICEC’s “Partner Events” calendar
- Networking with the environmental education community at ICEC events and social media
- Recognition as a supporter of a nationally recognized environmental education association
- Demonstrate leadership in the conservation / environmental education community
Corporations will enjoy all benefits listed above plus:
- Link to corporate website from ICEC website
- Promotion of your green practices, events, and tools in our member emails
- Special recognition as a corporate member at ICEC’s Winter Workshop and events (name tag w/ designation as corporate supporter)
- Brand/logo placement on ICEC Winter Workshop materials and discounted exhibitor rate
Payments made between October 1st and December 31st will be valid for membership through the end of the following calendar year. Please complete the form below, use the tab key to go through the form fields, and remember to click the submit button at the end of the form! Checks may be made out to ICEC and mailed to 12684 155th St, Ackley, IA 50601 or scroll down below the form to checkout with PayPal!
Questions about membership can be directed to email@example.com. Thank you for supporting ICEC!
- Friends of Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge
- Iowa’s County Conservation System
- Saving Our Avian Resources (SOAR)
- Trees Forever
- UI WILD (Iowa Raptor Project, University of Iowa Wildlife Camps, School of the Wild)
- Indian Creek Nature Center
- Iowa Agriculture Literacy Foundation (IALF)
Membership checks can be mailed to:
Iowa Conservation Education Coalition
12684 155th St
Ackley, IA 50601
OR complete your membership through the PayPal link below!